17 July 2009

Kids Corner, July 19th.

Jesus Cares for us.

Mark 6:30-34 • Care

A story for you to read or to print and mam or dad can read it for you.

Introducing Cian and Bella.

Bella: Hi there Cian, what’s up, you look a bit sad?
Cian: Just can’t seem to score any goals lately and it’s getting me down.
Bella: But I saw your last match and even though you didn’t score any goals you sure set up a load for the other players, that’s how you work as a team and care for others.
Cian: I suppose, but I wish some of them would set me up for a few goals!
Bella: They will and they do Cian, you have a great team everyone cares about each other. That is what the Gospel is about this Sunday you know, Jesus always showed care for people and helped them and talked to them. I reckon that if Jesus was a footballer he would definitely set up the goals for his teammates as well as score the goals himself!
Cian: Bella, you’re a good pal, you always make me feel better!
Bella: Well I care about you, and that means I listen to you and help you in any way I can. Showing care and concern for others is what Jesus teaches us to do.
How will you show care and concern for others today?

COPYRIGHT: INTERCOM MAGAZINE, VERITAS COMMUNICATIONS.

www.veritas.ie