Solemnity of Corpus Christi
The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ
Opening Day of the 50th International Eucharistic Congress, Dublin 2012
- To mark the opening of the Eucharistic Congress in Dublin, we will end our 12.15pm Mass today with Benediction and a procession to the Adoration Chapel. All-day Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament Chapel will follow. All Ministers of Holy Communion and Adorers are invited to attend this Mass. Also, all children of the parish who received their First Holy Communion this year, in any school, are invited to attend dressed in their First Communion outfits.
- This week, there will be Mass on Saturday morning, June 16th 2012 at 10am for the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Therefore, weekday Masses this week will be from Monday to Saturday at 10am each morning. Friday, June 15th is the Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, to whom this Church and Parish are dedicated. This being the week of the Eucharistic Congress, we are inviting any parishioners who can come in the mornings to come out to weekday Mass this week so as to be in communion with the Congress as a parish.
- The tickets for the final Mass of the Eucharistic Congress at Croke Park next Sunday, June 17th are now available. All those who applied for the tickets through the diocesan office have been allocated tickets and we have these here in the parish for you now. Please call in to the sacristy after any Mass or call to the Parish Office on Monday, Wednesday or Friday between 10.30am and 1.00pm.
- A bus from Galway Cathedral is being organised for the weekdays of the Eucharistic Congress at the RDS. For details of the themes for each day and of the bus, click here.
- The Easter offerings for the payment of the salaries of the priests of the parish (a fixed amount) came to 9105 euro. Sincere gratitude for your contributions.